Saturday, January 17, 2009

Play time

I'm a day late on posting, but here are some pics from our morning play time yesterday... Gavin was really using his arms to push himself up high, but of course I couldn't get a picture of him in time pushed all the way up! We also practiced sitting. The boppy is great for this!
Big, brown eyes!
100% Baby Boy is right!
He was so proud of himself for sitting up (with the support of a Boppy, of course)
Starting to lean a little...
He was very amused by the sounds his toy was making
I can't believe he did so well with sitting on our first practice - he'll be a pro in the next few months.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww, he's doing so many great things! His dad's gonna be quite impressed (or maybe he anticipates the awesomeness!). That fishy thing...we had that exact same thing passed from my little sister to Josiah, but w/ his tummy troubles as an earlier infant he didn't care for tummy time or any time w/out being held (I wondered if he'd ever sit or crawl!), only used it for like 5 minutes (we never even put water in or anything). Does Gavin like it? What all does that thing do? We just mailed ours plus a bunch of clothes to some friends expecting their first son, and I didn't know what to tell them about that toy!

Cacey said...

He's getting to be such a big boy!!!! I love watching him grow...I know I haven't even got to meet him but I feel like I know him by reading your blog...he's so precious!!!!