Thursday, March 5, 2009

Double the Fun

Yesterday was my dear friend, Dani's, birthday. Jason and her husband work together, so when they got off, we went and kidnapped Nico so they could have an evening alone. Jason had the idea to take them to Chuck E Cheese for dinner and fun. They had a great time together. We were disgusted by the atmosphere so we didn't stay long at all. We witnessed parents cussing at their children, one lady smack her small daughter (the girl was probably about 2), and parents that just didn't care one bit about watching their kids and let them run wild. If we ever go back, it won't be during peak dinner hours! The place was ghetto!!!
Once back home the boys played together for a bit.

Against Jason's wishes, I put the boys in the bath together... they splashed around. I think Jason had more fun splashing Nico than anything.
Here they are dry, in pajamas, and playing airplane with Jason.
Thanks for letting us steal Nico for the evening!

3 comments:

ieva sandidge said...

Yah Chuckie Cheeses is not a good place to be on weekends and evenings, I think weekends are the worse though,I'm dreading going there in 2 weeks on a Saturday- Ethan has a b-day party to go to, brrr..
Looks like the boys had a blast!

Anonymous said...

i love that yellow shirt!!! gav looks like he enjoys having a buddy around!!

daniellemineo said...

you guys are the best! thank you so much :)