Friday, October 23, 2009

Double the Fun

Thursday we had a visitor - Nico spent the early afternoon with us! Gavin loved the company (and me too, as they entertained one another) Gavin enjoyed showing Nico everything in his play room, then we had some fun outside, came in for lunch, and then headed back out again. They wore each other out and Gavin had a good afternoon nap!
Nico decided to join in the ball pit fun. He kept putting the balls to his and Gavin's eyes - so funny!
Playing with my exercise ball (that I haven't used in awhile!)
We went for a ride in the wagon...
...then they took turns pulling/pushing each other.
A HUGE tree in our side yard... I love it!
Having some fun in his room. He never sits at this table, but since Nico wanted to sit, Gavin wanted to sit!
I LOVE this one - he loves every last one of those books on the shelf behind him!
(I intentionally made it blurry)

1 comment:

Gammy and Pop said...

Sweet, sweet pictures!!!
LOVE 'em!!!
Gammy