Friday, June 4, 2010

Epcot





We let the boys run while the dads rode Test Track and Mission Space!
Late lunch at the Coral Reef Restaurant
Gavin's favorite exhibit at Epcot
Waiting in line for Nemo

Seeing the manatees
The REAL Nemo!
He could have watched the aquariums all day
Bruce!
Not sure Gavin was aware he was sitting on a shark... :) I don't think he would have been so happy!
...and then came the rain
But we cheerfully made it work!
$40 worth of ponchos later :(
Next we did the World Showcase: 11 countries set up around a huge body of water. We walked them all then stopped in Norway to watch the fireworks.
Jason and I in Morocco
The kids were so tired of the rain/ponchos!
Italy
Drumming with Gavin! He just loved getting out of his stroller!
Norway :)

The beginning of the fireworks show... I have no pictures of the actual fireworks because they scared Gavin and I spent the remainder of the show consoling him!!!

No comments: