During each deployment I often find comfort in music. It's an escape for me. Makes me feel better to know someone out there is in the same boat I am and that I'm not along... When I'm having a rough day or when I need something to remind me of why we do this over and over and over I can always find a song to say just what I can't put into words. Here are a few on my "favorites list" right now...
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The first and last were on my "cry list", I used to do that, listen to sad, lonely songs and cry...sounds a little mad, but it helped so much and at the end of my crying sessions I would feel so much better. Just be strong, you can do this and now you have your little Mister man Gavin to keep you busy and super occupied and give you that extra push to keep going, I know Ethan definitelly kept me going.
Post a Comment