Tuesday, December 14, 2010

33 Weeks

Yesterday I got my weekly pregnancy email from babycenter.com and was so shocked to read that this week Stella should now weigh over 4 pounds and is longer then 17 inches!  I find it amazing how quickly life can form inside a woman.  It's such a miracle.  I would have to agree with her being over 17 inches long, as I officially feel like she is up in my ribs sometimes!  Jason and I were laying in bed this weekend talking and had a big laugh when she kicked so strong that we saw her protrude from my belly!   We assume it was a foot.  I think she has settled head down.  I can normally tell where here back and feet are based on how she's moving.  

I can't get over how much better I feel having a "winter" pregnancy this time around.  I was officially miserable at this point with Gavin.  Swelling... sweating... more swelling... did I mention sweat?  That filled my last month of pregnancy with Gavin.  September + Savannah + Pregnancy did not do me good.  It was terrible!  Fortunately I've yet to have much swelling (I can still wear my wedding rings) and no sweating with Stella.  I know everyone thinks its freezing here in Savannah right now, but I'd say it feels pretty good!  

As good as I feel this time, I have seriously been lacking in the exercise department.  I stay so busy with Gavin and all the little errands and tasks that need completed right now that I haven't even thought about the gym.  I had a goal to work out until the end, but I'm just not sure that is going to happen.  Bending over to clean toys, picking Gavin up, and walking the grocery store aisles can be considered some type of exercise, right??  I sure hope so!  

Tomorrow is my 33/34 week doctors appointment.  I'll let you know how that goes!

DSC_0168


2 comments:

Gammy and Pop said...

Cute belly!!
Love, Gammy

ieva sandidge said...

it defintelly is amazing- the little life our bodies grow and protect for those 40 weeks. And you look great all preggo :)