
Monday we stayed so busy. When we got up we headed to Lake Mayor to run with Melissa and Dani - I did 4.5 miles! We brought bread to feed the ducks but they turned out to be psycho ducks so we didn't feed as planned. When we were about to leave I got a call that there was going to be something delivered at my house in an hour!!! I was so excited! I ran to pick something up for Jason and then went home, just in time. A van from Edible Arrangements pulled up with a special delivery! The fruit was awesome! It was from Jeff, Starla, and Lindsey just letting us know that they are always a phone call/plane ride away if we ever need anything - so sweet! Gavin and I devoured the fruit with our lunches.

Later that afternoon we had a
play date at our house. We haven't had all the kids over since Gavin got his new stuff, so it was a good time watching the kids enjoy themselves.
Colton was excited to see new things! He especially enjoyed this Melissa and Doug Puzzle. I think I see new puzzles in his future. He also really liked the tambourine.

Here is Gavin, completely in awe of Mackenzie. They played so well together on the jungle gym - she had him cracking up! They chased one another, played peek a boo, it was so cute - UNTIL Gavin pulled her hair because she was in his way on the slide. WHOOPS - he got a pretty big
hand full, sorry Mackenzie!

Gavin had to show
Colton man his new 4 wheeler!
Colton wasn't too sure what to think!?!
Dani, Nico, and Mia also joined us and we all headed to Fuddrucker's for dinner. Gotta love when good food is in walking distance - Melissa and I decided to walk to dinner to add another mile to our 175 walk sheets!! I have 12 down, 163 to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment