Moments like this just melt my heart. Gavin can not go to bed at night without loving on his painting of his daddy. He gives him so many kisses and then waves bye bye to him as he tries to say "Night night". I'm soooooo thankful we have this painting! It's hung near Gavin's bed and anytime we are in his room and I talk about daddy he points to it. We talked tonight about how brave daddy is and how daddy is making the world a better place. I love having the chance every night to sit and just talk to Gavin about his daddy before bed. Christmas can't come soon enough!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That definitelly is bitter sweer! Oh the glory of being a military kid...
I believe that is the sweetest thing I have seen lately! You are the BEST mom ... for many reasons, but one is because you continue to talk about Jas with Gavin every day and you are making sure that Gavin remembers him when he comes back.
One more day!! Can't wait till you guys get here!!!
Love, Gammy, Pop & Auntie Lou Lou
i'm sure mom cried when she saw that haha woohhooo see ya tomorrow!! :)
That is so sweet!
Post a Comment