
Friday night we went to Nashville to have dinner at the Macaroni Grill. Gavin was full of energy and not wanting to sit at the table any longer after we finished so I took him outside to play until everyone else was ready to leave. Of course, he was having a great time greeting everyone that entered and was walking all over the place, until... he fell! And he fell hard! He busted his lip in 3 places and scratched up his chin. So much for some great 1st birthday pics this week, but at least the cuts & scrapes add a little personality and show just how adventurous Gavin is! He instantly started bleeding really bad so we went inside and our waitress brought out ice and let us take a linen cloth home to wipe the blood. No tears - he's a trooper! Too bad his daddy isn't home to see the battle wounds of his 2
nd bad fall (he chipped a tooth in February from his first fall down a step!)

Saturday I loaded the kids up and went to a few yard sales. I found this great "Mega Blocks" Table for $3!!! The kids love it and have been playing on it since. We'll be able to have it set up at Gavin's b-day party next weekend for the kids to play! Hopefully we can fit it in the Yukon on the way home! Gavin will love having this in his playroom :)

Today (Sunday) we've stayed home in our pajamas all day! Gavin has been suffering through bad wheezing/coughing/congestion issues (we were in the ER earlier this week) and we needed a day for him to stay home and catch up on sleep. Tomorrow is the last day of his steroids prescription, so I hope he's feeling better soon. I was hoping he'd be a little more cleared up by now, but I guess these things take their sweet time. Reagan is now suffering through the same thing Gavin has. These boys and their lung issues - I feel so bad for them, as I know exactly how it all feels! I wish I could just take it from them right now.
1 comment:
Hope Gavin is feeling better!! Colton got better like the last day of his steriods! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment