
Tuesday morning was Jason's last day of work before he signed out on leave! Gavin and I had a snack date at Starbucks that morning while we waited for daddy. Gavin enjoyed milk and banana bread while I had a pumpkin spiced latte and coffee cake! What a treat! We keep a few farm animals and race cars in the diaper bag to use as entertainment if ever needed, Gavin liked sharing his snack with them!

Gavin has been really interested in the toilet (or "potty" as he calls it) lately... I know he's way too early for that, but he enjoys the idea of it... I put him on the seat Tuesday and he was so proud. He got down and looked in the toilet and was a little sad to see there was nothing in it but water - it was a great try though! He liked flushing the best.

When daddy got off work they celebrating with a little wrestling match - it was pretty funny! We are so excited to have 2 weeks of family time with (hopefully) no work interruptions!
No comments:
Post a Comment