Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dec 28: Just Another Day in Paradise

The street our villa was on...
Our Villa
Private Backyard
Hanging out with mommy before breakfast
Catching up on news
Walking to the pool as a family!
Hanging out with daddy in the grassy area while we waited for our lunch to come out
So much fun!
Boys ♥
I love them!

Chillin' with Pop
We decided to head down to Key West for the evening!
Jason and I in our Key West attire!
Gammy and Pop had to try it out too!
We watched a neat fire show... those people were crazy.
Gavin found a little girl - he waved and blew her a kiss, it was too sweet.
Dinner at Guy Harvey's - great food!
Oysters for the men!
Mmmm, can't make a trip to Key West without ice cream!

2 comments:

Gammy and Pop said...

Oysters are gross!!! :)
Great pictures and GREAT trip!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the Smiths!!
Love, Gammy

This Life said...

I love the picture of your boys sitting facing the water! Looks like a wonderful trip.