Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Trim

Gavin has a secret...
(He's hiding so you can guess)
What could it be?
Surprise!
He finally got another haircut!
Pointing to his new hair do!
No more mullet :)
So handsome!
I finally got brave enough to cut Gavin's hair again. (His last cut was in August!) We LOVED his long hair, it was perfect for our little beach bum Savannah baby. BUT, it was getting a bit out of control in the back and getting knots. (It doesn't help that he wipes ketchup, etc through his hair at dinner!) His bangs are a little shorter then we wanted, but keeping an almost 16 month old still for any extended period of time is NOT easy. She did the best she could, considering. I don't have any pictures of the actual hair cut experience, as Jason was working, and him sitting in the chair himself lasted MAYBE 5 seconds.

1 comment:

Gammy and Pop said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new haircut! As if he could have gotten any cuter!! He sure did!!
Love to all,
Gammy and Pop