![]() |
| I gotta go potty mommy! |
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Rained Out
Last night we attempted to watch another Sand Gnats game. On our drive to the field it started storming horribly. I still drove out there just incase the weather let up. It did seem like it would for awhile so Gavin and I went ahead into the stadium. The weather never stopped, but we stayed under the covered section and Gavin still had a great time. He was able to meet a couple of the baseball players and they signed a ball for him. He also played in the stands with his new buddy, Ryan. The team did a great job of keeping the fans entertained and played lots of fun music that Gavin loved dancing to! Fortunately we can reuse our game ticket to get into another game for free. We'll probably attend one more next week before the season ends. Not sure what Gavin is going to do when baseball season is over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When baseball season is over, he's going to get football-obsessed!! Every season, another sport! Get ready! :)
Love, Gammy
Post a Comment