Jason rubs Gavin's ear... I love it!(Not sure if he was trying to comfort Gavin or himself more!)
Poor Gavin... one down, one to go!
Getting a band-aidTonight the wives had a coffee in the next neighborhood over. Jason had his first night of daddy duty without me. It was a nice break for me and I'm so thankful he was able to get off work in time to keep Gavin. He ended up loading Gavin up and heading to Fuddrucker's for dinner. Gavin took a bottle from him and ate all of his butternut squash. Jason was a good hubby and sent me 2 pictures of Gavin while I was at the coffee via text messaging. He knew I would miss him! I'm so proud of my boys. I'm feeling more and more at ease about leaving Gavin the night of the Ranger Ball. We just have to keep practicing with the bottle and he will be a pro by then.
3 comments:
That's about the same reaction Benjamin has when getting shots! I'm not looking forward to him getting the next ones! I'm taking him when my sister is in town, so I don't have to go through it alone again!
Glad Gavin is doing better with taking bottles! Now you and Jason can really kick back and enjoy yourselves at the ball!
Poor Gavin. I just hate the shots and am glad we are done except for the flu until 4 yrs old. Give lots of hugs and plenty of mommy's milk and it will be all better soon.
Oh.. I hate when they get shots... It kills me to watch. Gavin probably cheered right up when he saw his daddy. And yeah with the bottle!! and you handling being away from him. All 3 of you will do fine once the ball comes around. Only problem will be missing him
Post a Comment