I have to let ya'll know that Gavin says "dada" now! He said it over and over Sunday night, I thank the Lord Jason was home to hear it all afternoon long! Gavin doesn't correlate that "Jason" = "dada" yet, but its still so exciting that he says it!
Now I gotta start working on "mama"!!
Now I gotta start working on "mama"!!
Sunday morning Jason made breakfast - and took the time to make a personalized breakfast for each of us! He knows I'm trying to watch what I eat so he made egg whites for me with wheat toast and light yogurt. Then, he also made Gavin eggs for the first time, and made himself an omelet! Thanks baby!
Gavin testing out his newest finger food - eggs! He wanted to try using a big boy spoon :)
1 comment:
Good luck on the "mama", they always seem glued to dad until it is time to go to bed and for "milks". Enjoy your time in NY.
Post a Comment