Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fun Night!

Last night some friends of ours renewed their vows and had a reception after. If any of you know me well, you know that I love weddings - we had a blast! I was thankful Gavin was able to come with us and that he was so well behaved. We were able to make some great family memories of dancing together. Thanks so much to Dani, who held Gavin for awhile so Jason and I could do some dancing of our own for awhile. We tried to do a little "2 step", which resulted in me breaking a toenail, but it was fun trying nonetheless! I wanted Gavin to match us in our red/black theme we had going on, so he's wearing one of Reagan's hand me down 2T shirts! It was a bit big, but he sure looked good!

Gavin and I on the back patio of the country club getting fresh air

I'm sweating from taking Gavin out and doing the twist with him on the dance floor!

Gavin, myself, Melissa, and Mackenzie tearing up the dance floor!

(I think Gavin is sneaking a peak at the bride here. She wore a long beautiful dress for the ceremony that she was originally married in, and then came out in this super short, sexy number for the reception with red heels on!!)

Though this picture is a little fuzzy, I LOVE it! We were slow dancing and singing to one another laughing. Gavin was falling in and out of sleep and his head kept falling backwards. I love our family ♥

Gavin finally crashed. He was so peaceful sleeping on daddy's shoulder.

Here is Jason teaching me how to 2 step. I'm not sure I was a very good student, but it was still funny trying to learn. We're going to try and find lessons somewhere to learn a few dances to country songs. (No, that's not a hole in the back of my dress, just the slit!)

Not too sure about this one?

Still so in love after all these years!


A picture with my girl, Dani! You would have no idea she was about 8 months pregnant in this picture. She makes for one sexy preggo!

3 comments:

Neelee Mangum said...

look at the guns on the girl in the black dress!!!! she has been working out!!

daniellemineo said...

so fun! i love you!!!

Briita said...

you all look lovely! i love the fuzzy picture, it is too cute!