Starla/Gammy has arrived as well, so we now have our official helper here! Gavin has enjoyed the special attention today!! He's REALLY excited that she brought Chex Mix!!
Jason and I were able to spend all afternoon just the two of us, it was a real treat. We got several errands done after my appointment that we've been putting off for awhile now. We took his truck to the dealership to have some work done, spent a good amount of time at Verizon upgrading his phone (He's now the proud owner of the Droid X and is super excited about it), mailed all our home refinancing papers off to the bank, and then we walked several stores together. We'd forgotten what it was like to do things together without a child! Even if it was just running errands, it was nice to do them together and get to have some adult conversation!
An added treat - tonight I even got to meet a friend for a mani/pedi and catch up with her. It was nice having an hour of girl time while we got pampered. Thanks for meeting me, Neelee!
Well, it's off to bed. Tomorrow I plan to do some major walking to bring on Little Miss Stella, so I better get some rest. Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment